Sunday, April 07, 2013

Spring Break


Drinking tea is taking a break from work, stress and cold feelings. What better place to do that than on a sunny beach between swins?! The winter seems like a distant memory already.

My winter High Mountain Oolong from Alishan gives me its fresh and fine energy. It also quenches my thirst in a much more relaxed and comfortable way than a cold beverage would. This paradox is particularly striking here on the beach.

I also find joy in my 'dancing fishes' Cha Xi. It gives me a preview of what I'm about to see between the corals!
Next week, I will take another spring break. This time, I'm heading to the USA and Penn State's Tea Institute!
Enjoy the sunny energy of High Mountain Oolong!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice idea! Mind if I copy it and enjoy a similar experience? Just wonderful!

Marilyn Miller said...

How lovely to have tea by the sea. Have a good trip to the USA.